The Second wave of Covid-19 pandemic has brought Distress among the mental health aspects among this global rife, Has constantly affected and deteriorated the Mental status of Numerous people around the world.Grief, Anxiety, Depression, Stress & Lack of immunity in body has not only affected the primary people in contact like the front line medical care, Service Men, Security Forces, Patients affected but also among the citizens in the lockdown with everyone finding a way to uplift their Mental Health.Here we are with the solutions to your Problem Bringing you the most Cost Effective product for every people in the Market weather you are a Business Tycoon or an employee of a company we have solutions for everyone to cut off your Depression, to overcome your stress as well as boosting your immunity 5X Faster and that also in just ₹319/- Presenting MSHIELD™ – Immunité with Goodness of 9 Herbal Extracts, Probiotic & an extra added Vitamin-C & Zinc to boost your immune system More. Here are the ingredients and its benefits:
1. Lemon Extract (500mg-Per Serv) –
- Lemons are high in vitamin C, fiber, and various beneficial plant compounds lemons may support heart health, weight control, and digestive health. it’s not only the vitamin C that is thought to be good for your heart. The fiber and plant compounds in lemons could also significantly lower some risk factors for heart disease for instance, one study revealed that eating 24 grams of citrus fiber extract daily for a month reduced total blood cholesterol levels&
- Citric acid may help prevent kidney stones by increasing urine volume and increasing urine pH, creating a less favorable environment for kidney stone formation.
- Just a 1- Scoop (in 6.76 ounces or 200 ml) of MSHIELD™ – Immunité per day may provide enough citric acid to help prevent stone formation in people who have already had them.
- Lemons contain vitamin C and citric acid, which help you absorb non-heme iron from plants. This may prevent anemia.
2. Acerola Cherry Extract (300mg-Per Serv) –
- Acerola cherry is a plant that is native to tropical regions of the Western Hemisphere. It’s also commonly called the West Indies cherry, Barbados cherry, or just simply “acerola.” Acerola produces cherry-like berries, but it’s not a true cherry. These berries are pleasant-tasting and have been used in modern and folk medicine. Traditional uses include treatment for liver ailments, diarrhea, dysentery, coughs, and colds.
- Acerola is most well-known for being extremely rich in vitamin C. Because of this, it’s often used to help with or prevent colds or flu. It’s also used as an antioxidant nutrient. Together with vitamin C, acerola may be taken to boost immunity. Other uses of acerola include:
- athletic endurance
- skin astringent (cream)
MSHIELD™ – Immunité Blend has extra high source of vitamin C as all these ingredients are produced/Grown organically and then provided it to consumers so they can have the utmost benefits of the each and every ingredient put in it.
Of all the research on acerola cherry, the studies that focus on vitamin C are the most thorough. This confirms its place as an all-natural vitamin C supplement, which may be used for cold and flu support. As for its other health benefits, more research is needed.
Acerola, when consumed as a food, also contains good amounts of the following nutrients:
- niacin (vitamin B-3)
- riboflavin (vitamin B-2)
- thiamine (vitamin B-1)
3. Orange Peel Extract (200mg Per Serv) –
- Orange peels, white pulp, and pith are full of hesperidin, a flavonoid that’s been shown to have these benefits that polymethoxylated flavones (PMFs) in orange peels are more likely to lower cholesterol than many prescription drugs.
- The peel has something in it that prevents histamine from being released. Histamines are a chemical that causes allergic reactions. Orange peel’s prevention of its release makes them a potentially anti-allergic food that will help that sneezing and runny nose from allergies. Orange Peel Are Anti-Inflammatory as well.
- The high concentration of Vitamin C and Vitamin A in Orange Peel will strengthen your immune system and keep a cold, cough, and flu far far away.
- Eating foods that contain beta-cryptoxanthin are proven to lower your chances for lung cancer significantly. Orange peels and oranges are both known to contain a lot of this.
- The peels contain lots of fiber and non-soluble polysaccharides which help food move through your intestines better and digestion to work smoothly.
4. Ginger Extract (5% Gingerol) (170mg Per serv)-
- Ginger is among the healthiest (and most delicious) spices on the planet. It belongs to the Zingiberaceae family, and is closely related to turmeric, cardamom and galangal. It has been used to help digestion, reduce nausea and help fight the flu and common cold, to name a few. Gingerol is the main bioactive compound in ginger, responsible for much of its medicinal properties. It has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
- Ginger may also relieve nausea and vomiting after surgery, and in cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy But it may be the most effective when it comes to pregnancy-related nausea, such as morning sickness.
- Ginger has been shown to be effective against exercise-induced muscle pain. Ginger does not have an immediate impact, but may be effective at reducing the day-to-day progression of muscle pain These effects are believed to be mediated by the anti-inflammatory properties.
- Osteoarthritis is a common health problem. It involves degeneration of the joints in the body, leading to symptoms like joint pain and stiffness. Ginger has been shown to lower blood sugar levels and improve various heart disease risk factors in patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Chronic indigestion (dyspepsia) is characterized by recurrent pain and discomfort in the upper part of the stomach. It is believed that delayed emptying of the stomach is a major driver of indigestion. Interestingly, ginger has been shown to speed up emptying of the stomach in people with this condition.
- Menstrual pain (dysmenorrhea) refers to pain felt during a woman’s menstrual cycle. One of the traditional uses of ginger is for pain relief, including menstrual pain.
5. Green Tea Extract 5% (120mg per Sev)-
- The health benefits of green tea extract are mostly due to its high antioxidant content. Antioxidants can help reduce oxidative stress by fighting cell damage caused by free radicals. This cell damage is associated with aging and several diseases.
- Oxidative stress increases fat buildup in the blood, which promotes inflammation in the arteries and leads to high blood pressure Fortunately, the antioxidants in green tea extract can decrease inflammation and help reduce blood pressure. They can also inhibit fat absorption in cells, helping reduce blood fat levels.
- The maintenance of your body’s tissues and organs is characterized by cell death and regrowth. Specialized cells known as stem cells produce new cells to replace those that die. This process keeps cells active and healthy.
6. Vitamin-C (40mg Per serv acc to RDA)-
- Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. It’s involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
- MSHIELD™ – Immunité Blend has added Vitamin-C to promote extra health factor to overcome immunity related problems and give you that extra touch to have better immunity and prevent any kind of diseases which might affect people and their daily well-being.
7. Amla Extract Phyllanthus emblica ( 30mg per serv)-
- Though the Indian gooseberry tree is native to India, today it is also grown commercially in regions of the Middle East and Asia. While all parts of the amla tree are believed to hold medicinal benefits, amla fruits are very high in vitamin C, as well as several other antioxidants and nutrients.
- improve immune function
- lower or control cholesterol levels
- lower or control blood sugar levels
- improve brain health and function
- reduce the effects of premature aging
- improve vision
- reduce dry skin
- reduce dehydration
- lighten or brighten the skin
- improve respiratory function and coughs
- reduce cold and flu recovery time
- reduce the risk of cancer and chronic diseases
- improve blood pressure
- improve cardiovascular health
- reduce the appearance of scars, blemishes, age spots, and wrinkles
- improve vision and eye health
- reduces inflammation
- reduces sinus congestion
- improve digestion and food absorption
- enhances male fertility
- improve urinary health
Common compounds and nutrients found in amla fruit and oil:
- vitamin C
- vitamin A
- amino acids (alanine, lysine, proline, aspartic acid, glutamic acid)
8. Grape Seed Extract (95% OPC) (30mg per serv)-
- Grape seed extract (GSE) is a dietary supplement made by removing, drying, and pulverizing the bitter-tasting seeds of grapes. Grape seeds are rich in antioxidants, including phenolic acids, anthocyanins, flavonoids, and oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes (OPCs). In fact, GSE is one of the best-known sources of proanthocyanidins.
- GSE may help reduce blood pressure, particularly in young to middle-aged people and those who have excess weight.
- GSE has been shown to improve blood flow and reduce the risk of blood clotting, which may benefit those with circulatory problems.
- GSE may help reduce your risk of heart disease by inhibiting the oxidation of LDL (bad) cholesterol and reducing oxidation to heart tissue during times of stress.
- GSE may inhibit a variety of microbes and offer protection against antibiotic-resistant bacterial strains, foodborne bacterial illnesses, and fungal infections like candida.
9. Turmeric Extract (10% Curcuminoids) (25mg per Serv)-
- It has been used in India for thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb. Recently, science has started to back up what Indians have known for a long time — it really does contain compounds with medicinal properties. These compounds are called curcuminoids, the most important of which is curcumin. Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant. However, the curcumin content of turmeric is not that high. It’s around 3%, by weight.
- Chronic inflammation contributes to many common Western diseases. Curcumin can suppress many molecules known to play major roles in inflammation.
- Curcumin has powerful antioxidant effects. It neutralizes free radicals on its own but also stimulates your body’s own antioxidant enzymes.
- Curcumin has beneficial effects on several factors known to play a role in heart disease. It improves the function of the endothelium and is a potent anti-inflammatory agent and antioxidant.
- Curcumin leads to several changes on the molecular level that may help prevent and perhaps even treat cancer.
10. Black pepper Extract (5% piperine)(6mg per Serv)-
- Black pepper is rich in a potent antioxidant called piperine, which may help prevent free radical damage to your cells. Black pepper contains an active compound that has been shown to decrease inflammation.
- Black pepper has demonstrated cholesterol-lowering effects in rodent studies and is believed to boost the absorption of potential cholesterol-lowering supplements.
- Black pepper contains an active compound that has slowed the replication of cancer cells and induced cancer cell death in test-tube studies. However, these effects have not been studied in people.
- Black pepper increases the absorption of essential nutrients and beneficial plant compounds. According to preliminary research, it may also promote gut health, offer pain relief, and reduce appetite.