A branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) is an amino acid having an aliphatic side-chain with a branch (a central carbon atom bound to three or more carbon atoms). Among the proteinogenic amino acids, there are three BCAAs: leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
BENEFIT OF BCAA'S
- Branched-chain amino acids (BCAA‘s) are a group of three essential amino acids: L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine.
- BCAA‘s supplements are commonly taken in order to boost muscle growth and enhance exercise performance.
- They may also help with weight loss and reduce fatigue after exercise.
- Consuming BCAA‘s may help reduce physical and mental fatigue.
- The above information contains all the most important information about branched-chain amino acids and their benefits.